News and Events: Feast on our New Summer Menu
Our award-winning restaurant The Tangram have added some inspiring, fresh dishes to their summer menu, with some glorious gluten-free options. Think beetroot cured Salmon Gravadlax, Ostrich carpaccio, Chalmar beef fillet, and Springbok Loin with imaginative accompanied sides. The dessert is a chocolate coffee dome heaven with vanilla tuile, coconut Chantilly cream, hazelnut praline and coffee sauce. Best to book in advance or you will be disappointed by not finding a table at this popular restaurant!
- Tuesday – Sunday: breakfast 08:30 – 10:00 and lunch 12:00 – 15:00
- Wednesday – Saturday: Dinner 18:00 – 21:00 with last rounds served at 22:00
- Monday (14 December 2020 – 14 January 2020)
- Breakfast 08:30 – 10:00 and Lunch 12:00 – 15:00
Kindly note we will be closed on the following days:
- 24 and 31 December 2020 for dinner
- 25 December and 1 January we will be closed the entire day
Please note that The Tangram restaurant will adhere to all government COVID-19 regulations.