DINING AT DURBANVILLE HILLS
Our restaurant offers the perfect environment from which to escape the hustle and bustle of city-life. The light and contemporary space with a double volume ceiling, wood finishes, earthy tones and South African décor, offers panoramic views of Table Mountain, Table Bay, the rolling hills and vineyards. The wooden deck is the perfect setting for sipping on a glass of crisp Sauvignon Blanc whilst the kids are entertained in the play-area. The menu prepared by head chef Tamzyn Ehlers is simple, unpretentious yet sophisticated, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner on selected evenings.
Tuesdays to Sundays for Breakfast and Lunch.
Friday and Saturday for Breakfast, lunch and Dinner.
Breakfast: 08h30 – 11h00
Lunch: 12h00 – 15h00
Dinner: 18h00 – 21h00
Public Holidays – Open for Breakfast and Lunch
Please note that The Tangram restaurant will adhere to all government regulations and will have the following precautionary measures in place:
- Restaurant will only allow 50% of standard capacity of dinners.
- Staff has been been reduced to 50% compared to standard opporating times.
- Social distancing of 1.5m will be implemented
- Screening will be taken at the door, which includes temperature capturing and government supplied questionnaire.
- Hand sanitising and cleaning protocols
All of our staff underwent rigorous COVID 19 training and strict precautions have been implemented.
We look forward to welcoming all our local guests back and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.