DINING AT DURBANVILLE HILLS
Our restaurant offers the perfect environment from which to escape the hustle and bustle of city-life. The light and contemporary space with a double volume ceiling, wood finishes, earthy tones and South African décor, offers panoramic views of Table Mountain, Table Bay, the rolling hills and vineyards. The menu prepared by head chef Tamzyn Ehlers is simple, unpretentious yet sophisticated, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner on selected evenings.
Monday – Sunday
Breakfast 08:30 – 11:00
Lunch 12:00 – 15:00
Dinner 17:00 – 21:00
Please note that The Tangram restaurant will adhere to all Government Regulations and will have the following precautionary measures in place:
- Restaurant will only allow 50% of standard capacity of dinners.
- Staff has been reduced to 50% compared to standard operating times.
- Social distancing of 1.5m will be implemented
- Screening will be taken at the door, which includes temperature capturing and government-supplied questionnaire.
- Hand sanitising and cleaning protocols
All of our staff underwent rigorous COVID-19 training and strict precautions have been implemented.
We look forward to welcoming all our local guests back and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
Haute Grandeur Global Restaurant Awards
Best South African Cuisine on a Global Level – 2019
Best Restaurant Manager in South Africa and – 2019
Best Gourmet Cuisine in Africa – 2019
Top Restaurant nominee – 2019
Traveler’s Choice Winner – 2020
Certificate of Excellence – 2019
Top Restaurant – 2018
Best Restaurant in South Africa – 2017
Best Restaurant in the Winelands – 2015 & 2016