News and Events: Tangram Restaurant Awarded Top Accolade in Die Burger Readers competition
The Tangram Restaurant at Durbanville Hills has added yet another award to its impressive list of achievements garnered over the past couple of years. It took Number One position in the Best Winery Restaurant category of the recent Die Burger Readers Competition.
The competition encourages readers to vote for their favourite establishments across 79 categories and singles out those that readers naturally gravitate to.
The Tangram Restaurant is famed for its spectacular views of Table Mountain and Table Bay. Chef Tamzyn Ehlers uses only the freshest ingredients, and creatively ensures an extraordinary visual and taste experience. The number of return visits from loyal consumers is testament to the exceptional service and hospitality the restaurant team delivers year-on-year.
The latest award joins the following past achievements:
- 2020 Travellers’ Choice Award winners – ranked in the top 10% of restaurants worldwide;
- Haute Grandeur Global Restaurant Awards 2019 Best South African Cuisine on a Global Level;
- Haute Grandeur Global Restaurant Awards 2019 Best Restaurant Manager in South Africa;
- Haute Grandeur Global Restaurant Awards 2019 Best Gourmet Cuisine in Africa
- Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor in 2019;
- Top Restaurant on TripAdvisor 2018
- Best Restaurant in South Africa (Restaurant Week 2017);
- Twice Best Restaurant in the Winelands (Restaurant Week 2015 & 2016);
For bookings visit https://www.durbanvillehills.co.za/our-restaurant/
#DieBurger #JouKeuse #Leserskeuse